If You're in the Market for great junk...You've come to the right Place!

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

New pieces add to our SecondHand Farm Girl Collection

Hello Friends!

Putting together The Second Hand Farm Girl Collection

has been sooooo much fun!

As pieces fly out the door....
I continue to add new ones each week!





Merchandising the outfits is the best part.

It's kinda funny. You see, clothing is actually where I got my start merchandising. During the height of Top Gun, I worked at a department store in the Juniors section. I can't even begin to tell you how many bomber jackets I sold. Remember? With all different patches on em??

You know I totally had one too...I was lovin my 15% employee discount back then!

Anyway, it was there that I realized how much I love to display.

It was easy for me and for someone who didn't see herself as very artistic in any way, I found my niche.


Things do have a way of coming full circle. I was let go at that job so one of the buyers could give my job to her daughter.

I .was. devasted.

(and the company is now out of business...so full circle again...!!!)

BUT.....because of that job, I have been able to
follow my niche for the past 20 some years.

For that I am so thankful!

So, Second Hand Farm Girl is my full circle and I am loving it!

If you're local, stop by the shop and take a peek at what was added this week.

If you're not, I am always happy to answer questions about size and price!

I also added a car load of NEW JUNK too!

Have a great day!








3 comments:

Sherry said...

I love how the world has a way of coming around full circle. It seems that being let go from that job you loved allowed you to see what your true potential really was.

These outfits are amazing and yes, you have an excellent eye for co-ordination and putting it all together!

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Love the clothes, they're so pretty.

Anne said...

Love those outfits.I am so glad I found this blog through rusty hinge.I am your newest follower.